Hi :) I started this morning

AlexIce

Silver Member
I'm full of cold so i am easing in to it, not going straight on SS. I'm going to take 2 or 3 days to get on SS.
This time round I am going to look on it as a detox for my body. Rather than a diet I am going to think of it as healthy eating.

Tuesdays are going to be my weigh in days.

I HAVE to succeed this time. Not quite sure how I am going to make it, but I will.

Good luck to us all :)

Jill

Hi, sorry to hear you are full of cold but good luck on your journey

You are totally doing the right thing easing yourself into it. I tried it once before and had a blow out just before starting was really ill and give up. This time I reduced carbs switched to skimmed milk and eased myself into it and it was loads easier. Now 9 weeks on. Good luck x

Hi Jill
I remember you from the last time I did CD! All the best lovely - well done on getting through Day 1. Good luck for today!!
Lynne
x

Wooohooo!!

See - it's easy... lol

Hope your cold is getting better... (and remember to wrap up warm - I get so cold doing CD - that doesn't help very much!!)

Lx

Lx

Cold is on the mend but still here. I can't believe I have actually got through 2 days. I have tried to get back into it so many times and failed miserably but I think my head is in the right place now.
Day 3 has started and I have had a veggie soup for breakfast. I am looking forward to getting measured on Tuesday and seeing if my jacket closes at the front. I have no idea how long it takes for inch loss to start. I'm going to keep a weekly jacket photo diary in my blog until it zips up. Then I shall find another piece of clothing to carry on with.

Hi

Tuesday's are my weigh in day too but I started today as I had plans with friends yesterday and last time I saw them I was moody and depressed on the Lighter Life plan so I didn't want to say I was on another diet lol!

How is day 2 going? I'm only allowed one tetra a day so about to brave the powder : (

AlexIce said:
Cold is on the mend but still here. I can't believe I have actually got through 2 days. I have tried to get back into it so many times and failed miserably but I think my head is in the right place now.
Day 3 has started and I have had a veggie soup for breakfast. I am looking forward to getting measured on Tuesday and seeing if my jacket closes at the front. I have no idea how long it takes for inch loss to start. I'm going to keep a weekly jacket photo diary in my blog until it zips up. Then I shall find another piece of clothing to carry on with.

Thata a great idea and i'll keep a look out fir the photos.. it'll be done up and loose in no time :) x

Em Butterfly - I hate the tetras so i always do the powdered stuff :) I like it.

Charlie Woo Woo - lol well the jacket may take a while - the idea of it being loose one day is a very good one! The pics will be in my blog. I am looking forward to taking the next pic!

Day 3 is over and I am now looking forward to day 4. :)

Good luck for Day 4... time is flying!!

I actually look forward to weigh days... i'm wishing my life away! lol

Lx

lol Lynne - so do I but this time round I am trying not to get so obsessed with the weighing. I have to tell myself that this is healthy and good for my body and it is part of my life. I have to treat my arteries with respect, love my knees etc lol
It's all a ruse to trick myself into thinking I am not dieting. I think I have spent my whole life dieting and now it's time to think of it in a different way!
So.... Day 4 off to a good start. Had Oriental Chilli soup for breakfast.

happy happy :)

The inches are GOING :)

:D Happppppyyyyyyy :D

I got weighed and don't seem to have lost anything. I know it's only day 5 but I thought there would have been losses - SO, I tried on my jacket again and there HAVE been inch losses! The jacket now meets at the front! I'm still a long way from the zip as it's off set to the left but now the two sides meet :) and that is wonderful!
The inches are disappearing!

Tetras are the ready made shakes. Chocolate, strawberry or banana.
X

AlexIce said:
:D Happppppyyyyyyy :D

I got weighed and don't seem to have lost anything. I know it's only day 5 but I thought there would have been losses - SO, I tried on my jacket again and there HAVE been inch losses! The jacket now meets at the front! I'm still a long way from the zip as it's off set to the left but now the two sides meet :) and that is wonderful!
The inches are disappearing!

Seeeee! It'll be hanging of you in no time :)

Back