Hi, im a long-term lurker + 3rd day on slim and save !

Hi, I've been reading these forums forms while and decided to go for it with slim and save :)

I don't have overly a lot too lose but 3 days in and am feeling it this morning! I am halfway through my morning shake - Hazelnut - and it's not good lol
I so far love the choc,strawberry and banana is my favourite mmm yum
I've been having 2 shakes,1 bar and a low carb/cal meal in the evening - that's when I've been finding it the hardest and want everything I can't have!
Did cave in last night and had 2 nectarines - felt really guilty afterwards :(
I just thought I'd post as it makes it more 'real' am going to try my hardest to stay on track today ...... Now am going to gulp the last of the hazelnut shake 'bleugh' lol
Have a good day everyone

It does get easier honest. Im only on day 5 & feel great :D Altho 1st thing the morning I didn't but its passed. This is my 2nd go at sns last time I stuck with it for 2 weeks then lost the plot but this time I feel more focused so fingers crossed. I know where ur coming from with the hazelnut shake BUT this morning I weighed out half a pack of hazelnut & half a pack of choc shake, combined with 350mls of ice cold water in my sns shaker & it was to die for. Def having that again. Good luck & stay positive x

Just a quick update to keep me motivated ....so I had my banana shake for lunch when the kids had a big fruit salad and now I'm just having my cafe latte shake while they eat their cheese with veg spaghetti - haven't cracked yet!!! Yay me!!! Put an extra spoon of coffee in with the latte shake - was reallllly good - will definatly be ordering more of those!!
Thank you for the words of encouragement :) well done for sticking with it until day 5 ! Hopefully I will make it there aswel lol
Going to take the kids and dog out for the evening walk soon to work up an appetite for my cod and veg later - mmm, really can't wait for some food!

It honestly does get easier, and just becomes what you do instead of a deprivation.

I agree with you on the hazelnut though... both that and the cookie one *shudders*

Glad to hear uve had a good day fruitloop2013 :)
Ive got a café latte shake lined up for tmrw but not sure whether to have it hot or cold? Hope u enjoyed ur walk x

Well I woke up this morning feeling positive and much less bloated - jumped on the scales and I'm 3 lbs lighter ! I know it's only a small amount but in 4ish days feels very motivational :)
The weather doesn't look too great today so I think I'll be stuck inside with the 3 maniacs (kids!)
Though I have 10 tonne of housework to keep me occupied and away from the fridge
.... Just had my morning coffee- wondering what the cafe latte shake tastes like hot? I only ordered 1 so ill have to wait until next week to try it :p

hey fruitloop 3lbs is a great start. Im also on day three and feeling much less bloated and cant wait for the results!!!!!!

im having to have sat off but going to make good choices then straight back to it on sunday :)

I mix the vanilla with warm water and coffee and it tastes amazing try it xxx

How much have you got to loose? i have about a stone so fingers crossed it doesnt take too long but it is harder when you dont have a lot too loose xxxx

I have about a stone'ish aswel going on holiday in 5 / 6 weeks so just wanting to look a bit more slender and not so lumpy
I had my Chocy shake with a spoon of coffee and a sweetener for breakfast mmmm was yummy..... Whereabouts is everyone from ? I'm in Essex x

Wow thats crazy im in essex too where are you from?

Im off to mexico 6 weeks on friday and had a few temper tantrums over the weekend about not getting into clothes so thats why im taking the bull by the horns and doing this. Tried the healthy low carb way and it didnt stop me binging a few times and also i still didnt loose really :(

Back