Hi I'm a newbie!

Discussion in 'GI Diet Support Forum' started by madgefan, 23 April 2010 Social URL.

1. madgefan

madgefan Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(20%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley Low-Gi
    Hi

I've just joined this forum after coming across it whilst searching for low fat chinese food!!

I have been on the Rosemary Conley Low-GI diet since mid February and have already dropped a size and well on the way to dropping another size. I have changed my lifestyle completely. I exercise 5 days a week ranging from boxing, cycling, power walking, jogging and working out at home. I feel great and the compliments have started coming and it gives such a boost! I have a long way to go but I am determined to achieve my goal :eek:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    That is very encouraging to hear. Well done on your achievement to date. You sound so focussed on your goal.
    I love the GL way as there is a good variety and you don't feel too restricted. I have just recently started on it after six months on lipotrim. I hope to lose another couple of stone on GL.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.