Hi im Aimee *waves*

140Aimee

Hello :) Yup, im Aimee! I am 20, and have about 11 stone to lose. I have been a member of this site before on another username but didn't come on much, im hoping to log on most days this time round. I live near heathrow airport and would appreciate friends online and offline if you live near and would like a weight loss buddy. :)

Thanks!

Hi Aimee

Are you following a specific weight loss plan?

I live just by heathrow airport (Ashford) and wanted to say hi.

I have about three stone to lose and could use a buddy. I am torn between returning to weight watchers and trying the Paul McKenna system!

Emma x (31)

Hey chick, I have about another 6.5 stone to lose (started at about 9st), which plan are you following?

Hi Aimee

Are you following a specific weight loss plan?

I live just by heathrow airport (Ashford) and wanted to say hi.

I have about three stone to lose and could use a buddy. I am torn between returning to weight watchers and trying the Paul McKenna system!

Emma x (31)
I live in Ashford too! At the moment im just calorie counting but may go on to follow other weight loss plans in the future. I've tried SW but i was too shy to speak up in class every week and left. (Super shy) :(

Thanks for the welcome! :)

Hey chick, I have about another 6.5 stone to lose (started at about 9st), which plan are you following?

Hi thank you for the welcome :) Wow well done on your weight loss! Which plan are you following? Atm im just calorie counting.

x

140Aimee said:
Hi thank you for the welcome :) Wow well done on your weight loss! Which plan are you following? Atm im just calorie counting.

x
Thanks. I'm doing Slimming world, mainly extra easy. Its amazing the motivation a wedding gives you. I have until July next year to not be a fat bride!

Back