Hi I'm an Oldie/Newbie ;)

MissLozziChops

Hi Guy's I am Laura, I was on Lipotrim nearly 4 years ago and lost just over 11 stones, Went from 26st 1lb to 15 stones, Then lost a further stone afterwards through healthy eating, But since then the lb's have have started to reappear GRR!! and have put on over 2 stones back on :mad: But I am back and ready to kick some arse :p I use to love coming on here for support and advice and a great laugh with other posters, And this forum kept me motivated through the C**p times...:) My first day so far, and I am looking forward to melting away this weight, And put the smile back on my face...:pSO A HUGE HELLO TO YOU ALL:p

Laura x

Hi Laura,
Welcome back, I too was a returner and there are a few of us on here. There are some great guys on here so things are not so different to last time. Good luck hun x

Welcome back Laura, great result last time. Ive put on over 3 stone since i did it last year. Good luck with melting the flab away, hello figure! You did it the last time, so we can definitely do it again!

Ava
xxx

Hello Laura and welcome back

What a fab loss you had first time round. Don't be so hard on yourself either. 2 stone is not a huge gain over a few years. Also, you are taking action pretty quickly to address the gain.
Well done.
Good luck to all restarters. I admire your effort. I think I'd hate to go back on the shakes again!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awwww Thanks you lot for the lovely welcome :) On day 2 and feeling really positive and motivated, My brothers is on the Exante diet so it's nice to have a diet buddy as well, Hope you're all having a great day...Bad breath is already surfacing, Must sup more water :p

Hi Laura, very best of luck to you! 11 stone is an amazing loss, truly inspirational - I've said this to someone else here but if you can do that, then you can certainly do it this time around and you can see this as the easy version of what you did before. ;)

oh my word 11 stone is amazing !! i am sure you can easy get 2 stone back off !!! good luckxxx

Back