Hi Im back and on a downer at the thought of starting again....help

Peggysue

Silver Member
I Know this is where I will receive all the help I need to become my former slimmer self again as I have been here before. I'm starting tomorrow again and feel so down at myself for allowing myself to gain the weight I had previously lost :-(

Hey, it's no use beating yourself up about it, what's done is done ( says she trying to re-lose the first four stone for the fifth time!).
Seriously, many of us are in the same boat, and we'll all support you as much as we can, it's just time to get back on with it. You know how quickly the weight will disappear. Tomorrow can be the start of the new you.
Good Luck xx

I totally agree. This forum does not judge, gloat or moan when you've had a downer. Unlike some I have visited. Can't mention names due to minimins site rules. All you can do love is pick yourself up again. A tip my nurse told me is when you slip up on a diet, when you start again treat it like a new diet. Like I lost 4st in Oct. Went on holiday so stopped. I came back again in Jan put on 2st. It was a drag knowing I had to work to get that two stone off again. So I took my nurses advice and restarted a new diary. I'm now doing even better than the last time I was on LT. Meaning my head is clearer. I'm drinking more and staying 100% more than used to. Actually 99% of my last try i was never 100%. I just think I want it more than I used to. Which has given me more motivation. Plus there more people restarting the diet due to new year resolutions etc. before there was only about 5 regulars so it keeps me busy reading people's views. Good luck hun.

Arrrrrrrrrggghhh...the dreaded start..always worse when you've done it before! Im a fourth timer...but for some reason this time seems better for me even tho my losses are slower and lower (booooh)....in the end we know it works...just like we know how we put the weight on in the first place. Take it easy..don't beat yourself up and come on here for a moan, we are all in it together...only us lipotimmers know the ups and downs so what better place to vent! xxx Have a good first wk (erm....you know what I mean lol) xxx

Tomorrow is a new day, and a new start! Go for it. We are all in this together, you are not alone.

I know exactly what you mean, I did this diet for about 6 weeks last year - went off on an all inclusive holiday and you can guess what happened! I couldn't make myself get back on it, Its taken almost a year. I likened it to getting in to the cold sea when youve been in before and have got out and warmed up. Been back on it 100% now for 5 days feeling ok, I now remember it wasn't that bad and am more determined to stay 100% this time regardless of what events are coming along.

I know exactly what you mean, I did this diet for about 6 weeks last year - went off on an all inclusive holiday and you can guess what happened! I couldn't make myself get back on it, Its taken almost a year. I likened it to getting in to the cold sea when youve been in before and have got out and warmed up. Been back on it 100% now for 5 days feeling ok, I now remember it wasn't that bad and am more determined to stay 100% this time regardless of what events are coming along.
That's a great analogy!

Guys you are ALL so motivating!!! Thank u!!! Day 1 will be tomorrow as only got the lipotrim products today. I will keep u all informed. Nervous but motivated by you guys. Thank you!!!

Guys you are ALL so motivating!!! Thank u!!! Day 1 will be tomorrow as only got the lipotrim products today. I will keep u all informed. Nervous but motivated by you guys. Thank you!!!
Be excited, this is the start of a new you!!! Go for it!

Welcome back Peggy sue ,You stay positive ,we are all here to help each other .I can remember how you inspired me on my last lipotrim journey so you keep them thoughts you helped so many people last time with your great success and advice.You will soon get back into the lipo mode :)

Im back on it today- mainly to finish what I started but still... it's so hard knowing whats ahead.

Well done for jumping back in, I reckon the first shakes the hardest!! I'm on day 7 today and have remained 100% so pleased with myself. Gonna kick its arse this time!

Back