Step 1 Sole Source Hi - I'm back. Just stopped in to say hello

Russiandoll

Carpe diem
Hi to everyone who remembers me ... and hello to those who don't know me yet.

I'm on my third week of SS - have lost 14lb so far. Will post more later :)

Hi, I remember you from way back when. How is it going? I am a CD returner too *groans* :D
Hi Chelsea Lou, I've just come back here after another year away - my profile pic is me at my brother's funeral last year, and I've had a lot of stuff going on since then, all major! I really CAN'T do CD again as much as I'd love to (I nearly went bald - my top hair's only just growing back to its proper length after three years!), but as I'm still carrying the weight around from when I broke my ankle, I'm now doing low-carb (and wheat-free - once I reluctantly admitted that wheat hates me - and bloats me!). It's much slower of course - but better slow than nothing at all! ;-) Good luck with whatever you're doing anyway. xx

Hi Jacey, often wondered where you'd got to. So sorry about your brother and all your other major stuff. Have you got a diary going that I could subscribe to?

Hi Jacey, often wondered where you'd got to. So sorry about your brother and all your other major stuff. Have you got a diary going that I could subscribe to?
Oh my lord, I'm not that organised yet, lol! Half my problem is that I'm never in one place for long enough to GET organised! Here's my story in more detail in the Low Carb area, to give you more of an idea, lol....... ;)

http://www.minimins.com/low-carb-diets/327515-back-minimins-after-long-break-change-diet.html

Back