hi im back

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by hayley morgan, 2 April 2010 Social URL.

1. hayley morgan

hayley morgan Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(7.62%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i joined a while back but havent posted in ages. got a little demotivated. seemed like unless i was gaining or staying the same then no one was interested in my weight loss, i need support even when im loosing weight. ive since changed groups, i have a fab consultant and am loosing weight again. i recently got my club 10 which im very proud of still have along way to go but im back on the road.:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    I think you are doing very well. Great that you have got your Club 10. What's your next target?

Have you got your own diary thread?

Irene x

4. hayley morgan

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(7.62%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks hun. i have 2 lb to go to get my next target, 2 1/2 stone award which if i put my mind to it shouldnt be too hard. i managed 3 and 1/2 last week to get my club 10 as i really wanted it. no i havent done a diary thread.

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    It's always worth having your own diary thread and then members will know where to find you rather than starting lots of different threads

Irene xx

6. hayley morgan

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(7.62%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    on the way to do one now thanks x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.