Hi, I'm new..Advice welcome ;)

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by xxpiscesxx, 1 May 2011 Social URL.

1. xxpiscesxx

xxpiscesxx Is determined this time..

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    21st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Hi Everyone,

I started yesterday am doing fine just have to go shopping and get the food in ..should have been a biit more prepared.
    Can I ask what custard am I allowed, is low fat tescos custard allowed?
    Just something convenient in a carton would be great for in between.
    Hope i'm not on the wrong board , have only came bcak online since 2009 :wave_cry:
    Is there a board where people actually put up what they are having for bereakfast/lunch /dinner ? Will have a look through them all now...
    Thanks in advance for any help XXXX

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Emmma

Emmma grammar police

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(28.21%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I would guess that any pre made custard is not allowed as there will be sugar and possibly other nasties in it. You'll have to make your own i think using sweetener and skimmed milk.

Have you read the book? It's really important to have read it thoroughly, at least through to the end of cruise phase and to have a well stocked fridge before starting on dukan.

We have a daily menu thread on the main dukan board in the stickies, where people post what they're eating on a daily basis. Would be good for you to start a diary too in our diaries section, just go to the sub forum and start a new thread.

Welcome to dukan!

4. scrumper

scrumper Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13.2lb(19.07%)
    Diet:
    Dukan / bodytrim
    no carton custard is not allowed at all ....if you have the book or diet book check in there for a dukan custrad recipir or in the thread on here for recipies

5. xxpiscesxx

xxpiscesxx Is determined this time..

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    21st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Thanks very much girls, i do have the book , got through a lot of it , always have a kid calling in the backround haha..just when i saw the menus at the back and custard listed i was thinking woohoo its my favourite , well that put a stop to that haha..thanks girls , am looking forward to following it long term XXX

6. Vickki

Vickki Full Member

Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    Guys I eat a huge bowl of dairy farmers 99% ff custard every single day, Have been since I started and it has done nothing to me and I love it....LOL Mix it with oatbran and nomnom :) I cant stop!! Not sure if you get that brand over there though, Im also too lazy to make my own xxxxxx

7. coxnicole1986

coxnicole1986 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.02%)
    Diet:
    dukan diet
    Custard really aint allowed unless dukan if it 99% fat free you van garentee its loaded with sugar and salt. Best to make dukan custard x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.