Hi im new and have a few questions!

Benasi

Hello, I started Lipotrim five weeks ago for the first time and have found it to be really easy and really hard at the same time! I love the no thinking and no having food as temptation, although thinking about how to deal with food in the future.
I have lost 1st 3lbs and have had a couple of weigh-ins where I have lost 2lbs, I thought I would be losing a bit more, does anyone else have weeks like this? Also I was wondering what people do the week after refeeding? Do you have to stick to a certain amount of calories or low carb??
Sorry, but I'm trying work it all out and thought I would ask on here as my pharmacist doesn't seem to be sure of things herself!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hey benasi, yeah my weight loss stayed at around 2 pounds 2.5 after a few weeks. I didn't do much exercise as I didn't have much energy but once I did the reefed and started working out again its stayed at 2 pounds ish
after my reefed I actually stayed on that menu I have a shake for my breakfast during the working week then my meals as per the refeeding plan its simple really once you stick with basic common sense I don't crave anything I look forward to healthy balanced meals. I do count my calories (I spoke to my GP he said that as I so short I should work off 1600 calories a day (to maintain)so I work off 1000 or less to keep a deficit) just to keep focused but thankfully its coming easy to me now. some people do slimming world weight watchers atkins pick something you think you can manage and remember why you started :)
you will fly though it!

Hiya, thanks for the info! I weighed in today and lost 4lbs so I'm really pleased, I'm going to keep going until I get to goal and try to realise it's normal to lose less weight some weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back