Hi I'm new and very determined

Rachbear

Hi I'm Rach I'm new on here.

Been to SW before and fell off the wagon. I'm back on now only 3 days in and using xbox to help exercise :). Getting married in 304 days and lots to lose.

Looking forward to chatting/supporting you all :)

Rach xx

Hi Rachel

Im new too. Getting married is as massive motivation! Ive tonnes to lose. Am going by to spend tomorrow getting a food dfiary and shopping plan together, whilst i try to polish off the Xmas treats and drink lying around....
I did SW before too, found it really worked for me!

That's a really good idea. When I was getting married, I had a piece of string that was for the wedding dress waist size that I wanted, and I tried the "to be" string every week. That gave me as right kick up the bum I can tell you x

I've measured myself now and it's not good. I'm going to go more off inches as I'm doing plenty exercise not just diet. Sw told me off for doing too much exercise last time lol

Maybe you should!! I've been engaged a year on sat. That's part of reason I put weight on too much eating out x

Maybe you should!! I've been engaged a year on sat. That's part of reason I put weight on too much eating out x

I know that feeling! Since ive been with my partner ive eaten out loads and put on a lot of weight. Now the wedding is booked ive gotta lose it :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes it will be here really quickly. Good luck to you and Happy New Year :)
This is our year!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back