Hi Im New - Just a few questions!!

Locana

Hi everyone,

I'm so happy that I found this site! Everyone on here is such an inspiration, and the way people help each other on here is really heart warming in this day and age.. ;-)

Its my (and my sister's) first day today on the CD (SS'ing) and to be honest it has gone really well..!

Just wanted to ask a couple of q's if thats ok..

I dont normally eat breakfast, and was wondering if it would be ok to have my first shake/soup at lunch time? Or will I need to have them at breakfast, lunch and dinner times?

Also, even though my day is going well, I am hungry! Will the feeling of hunger go when I'm in Ketosis?

Thank you so much in advance for your replys.. xx

i dont know if this is the best thing.. but i cant eat anything in the morning.. i have all my packs from about.. 3pm +..
x x x

my hunger mostly went after day 2... I still get hungry at the times I would get hungry anyway, like 11.30am and 10pm, I just drink more water and try and take my mind off it. (the 10pm one is easy, come on here or go to bed!!)

Hi Locana, you can have your shakes whenever you like and, yes, the hunger will disappear when you get into ketosis. You will be fine. Is your sister here too?

Let us know how you get on.

Hi Locana, you can have your shakes whenever you like and, yes, the hunger will disappear when you get into ketosis. You will be fine. Is your sister here too?

Let us know how you get on.

Thank you! My sister doesnt have access to the internet, but she came round last night to look at the gallery and forum, and she wouldnt come off!!

How long is it until the body goes into Ketosis?!

hiya welcome to mini's. Its great you have your sister doing it aswell. I usually have my 1st shake around 1ish cannot stomack anything in the morning. You should go into ketosis around day 3 and not feel hungry anymore. best of luck

xx becky xx

Hi and Welcome!

I usually have my first 'meal' at about 1pm, then the second at 6pm, then the third about 10pm. I drink about 1.5 litres of water in the morning to stave off the rumbly tum, then spread another 2.5 litres about until bed time. I also have cups of black coffee and I make my shakes with 400ml instead of 227ml so I gain there also.

As others have said, the hunger does go once you are in ketosis - most of the time, anyway! - and you get a really good feeling! I haven't felt so well in years.

All the best to you both - just keep drinking the water!
x

Back