Hi.. I'm new to swimming world and need some help!!

Hi all.. I have been with slimming world for about 5 weeks & I'm struggling to satisfy my sweet tooth.. Can anybody please help with some recipes or low syn snacks? =)

I have been having milky ways which are 5 syns and tesco value choc mousses which are 4 syns. Also found that we can have 200ml Oatly chocolate milk for healthy A which is really sweet

Hiya, I too have a sweet tooth :)
ive been having a tbsp of nutella 4 syns, melted and either have a banana or I make magic pancakes and spread the choc over them :)
or marshamallows at 1'syn
have also crushed in 2 mini meringues at 2 syns into vanilla fat free yoghurt with raspberries.

They're lush :)
use your allowance of porridge oats think its 30g for he b, mix them with fat free yoghurt so it's like a rough looking paste. I've used strawberry and vanilla and I prefer the vanilla ones. Leave overnight in the fridge. Then when you want them mix it up with a fork because it does go quite stiff. Beat 2 eggs and add in to the mixture and beat in really well. Then use fry light to fry them like a normal pancake. They don't take long to cook at all. Make sure the mixture is quite thin when it's in the pan as it may not cook properly in the centre and you end up with mush (mine have ended up once or twice like that because I used too much yoghurt)
they are soo nice, and they even taste nice re-heated or eaten cold x
If you've had your he b for the day then you can syn the porridge xx

No worries chick :) hope you enjoy them as much as me. I get about 4 mini pancakes out of the mixture. I also use one of the little egg frying pans, works a treat :)
they taste very similar to scotch pancakes.

Back