Hi, im new to the Atkins forum but not the diet! Lost 52lbs on lipotrim previously!

j-lo_00b

Success leads to success
Hi Everyone

Just thought I would introduce ones self :)

My names Jodie, currently a student, was on Lipotrim for 13 weeks lost a staggering 51lbs, lost an additional 1lb on their re-feeding plan, but have gained 4lbs in fluid since coming off due to carbs!

Have done atkins before and its a brilliant plan, although my will power never carried me through in the long run!

After 13 weeks of not eating nothing but special shakes I feel I am ready to start eating the atkins way to shift the 7lbs I want to lose + 4lbs of fluid I have put on.

Atkins has worked for me previously and I do feel that I am somewhat intolerant to carbs (they just bloat me up!) and the only way to maintain my weight is to limit these then increase very gradually according to the Atkins plan for life.

Sorry for rambling on- looking forward to joining you and sharing your success!

Jodie xx

Wow well done on you weight loss so far - good luck with the rest of your journey

First of all congrats on the 51 lbs weight loss :clap:

Atkins and low carbing worked for me because of the choices and that the fact that you can eat food. You did well to do a meal replacemnet diet. I did it for 1 week or 8 days and it was tough. a few in this forum has swtiched from the CD and other diets to atkins so i'm sure they will give you some great advice..

welcome and once again congrats..

Hi Jodie, welcome love. :) :wavey:

Back