Hi..I'm new to this web site

deborah42

:confused: Hi everyone..I have just found this site and mega happy that I have. I am currently on the SlimmingWorld Plan and I love it. But miss the online forum contact that I was so used to when I was doing WW,and so I felt really deprived when I joined SW and found that their website had no community forum section. I found this tool a great source of support and information. I must admit I am feeling a little confused about how this site works, but i'm sure i will figure it all out soon enough.
I joined SW on the 10th may 2011, and have already lost half a stone...chuffed with that. I am hoping to be at target by feb 2012 as my hubby and I are off on a cruise for 2 weeks then and I would love to feel fitter and healthier by then.
If anyone has any usefull tips and hints on how this website works i'd be most grateful..

Thank you :)

Hi Debbie!

Welcome to the forum! I too am doing SW.I have a diary on here where i keep my food lists etc and what im eating, plus i take inspirations from other peoples diets.

If you look on the main forum page its about a 3rd of the way down! Look in there for Syn Value help as well as great ideas for meals!

Keep us posted

K x

Back