Hi..I'm new to this web site

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by deborah42, 14 June 2011 Social URL.

1. deborah42

deborah42 Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    :confused: Hi everyone..I have just found this site and mega happy that I have. I am currently on the SlimmingWorld Plan and I love it. But miss the online forum contact that I was so used to when I was doing WW,and so I felt really deprived when I joined SW and found that their website had no community forum section. I found this tool a great source of support and information. I must admit I am feeling a little confused about how this site works, but i'm sure i will figure it all out soon enough.
    I joined SW on the 10th may 2011, and have already lost half a stone...chuffed with that. I am hoping to be at target by feb 2012 as my hubby and I are off on a cruise for 2 weeks then and I would love to feel fitter and healthier by then.
    If anyone has any usefull tips and hints on how this website works i'd be most grateful..

Thank you :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rusticblonde

rusticblonde Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi Debbie!

Welcome to the forum! I too am doing SW.I have a diary on here where i keep my food lists etc and what im eating, plus i take inspirations from other peoples diets.

If you look on the main forum page its about a 3rd of the way down! Look in there for Syn Value help as well as great ideas for meals!

Keep us posted

K x
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Good luck with SW

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.