• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi I'm New :)

MoonLyte

S: 20st9lb C: 19st10lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st13lb(4.5%)
Hi all :D
I lost over 3 stone with SW but have put about 1 stone on so I thought I would give WW a try. I have joined up online as getting to classes is impossible around work and childcare, but I'm determined to get this weight off!
So here I am,and I hope to make some new friends here and pick up some tips along the way :)

My diet really does start tomorrow.:)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

CCPM

Maintaining
C: 11st0lb G: 11st4lb
Hi and welcome to the WW boards you'll find a lot of support from everyone here. Good luck.

M

Aaleigha

Gold Member
S: 17st2.5lb C: 13st7.5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 33 Loss: 3st9lb(21.21%)
HI
and welcome to our little world

dont forget to share your points allowance with us and your food diaries - that way we can help you to settle into the WW way of eating

its really easy once you start but just like SW a bit confusing in the early days

H xx

blackwidow

Gold Member
S: 19st2lb C: 19st2lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 42 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
hey and welcome to the WW boards.. why not see how the online goes - tbh i think if you are doing it online, you could save yourself the money and just come on here - pretty much everything you need can be given to you by someone on here :) - save yourself the monthly cost and just buy yourself a WW calculator from ebay or something.

good luck with your first week :) - well done on your SW loss as well, thats fantastic stuff! x