Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hi I'm new

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Madmam, 20 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Madmam

Madmam Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hiya Everyone
    My name is Pauline I live in North Yorkshire, and after 5 years of being overweight and a lifetime of yo-yo dieting, I have decided to do something about it. I started the Cambridge Diet yesterday and so far so good although I am feeling really tired and hungry, but my CDC said the first 3 days would be the worst. Today my DS had chips from the local fish n chip shop and I was drooling:jelous:, but didn't succumb.
    Bye for now
    Pauline

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Well done for being strong. When I first started CD I couldn't even go into a supermarket.

You can do it

Irene xx

4. Madmam

Madmam Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    What fantastic grandsons you have Irene, our first granchild is due in October, and I don't want to be too big to enjoy him/her growing up.
    Thanx for your support
    Pauline
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.