Hi I'm New

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by shellfrench, 20 April 2010 Social URL.

1. shellfrench

shellfrench New Member

Start Weight:
    11st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(11.46%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all i'm new to the site and have been looking for something like this on line for a while as I have been on SW since jan and could really do with some support. Have lost 1st 3.5lb so far but want to lose at least another stone and am struggling with what to eat to keep me motivated. I love to cook so I guess it should be easy really but all inspiration seems to have departed at the moment. :sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 1974rach

1974rach Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Eating sensibly
    Hi Shell!

Welcome to minimins, and congratulations on your weight loss so far - you've done brilliantly.

Pop along to the SW boards there will be loads of support there for you, but in the meantime have a look at this thread:

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/

Lots of recipies there for you to help get your inspiration back (and let me know when I can pop round for tea!:D)

xxx

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. We have lots of members who are following SW. Congratualtions you are doing very well

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.