• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

hi im new :-)

Hi everyone im maria :)

Ive started ww pp yesterday but as i cant afford the classes at the mo i have found a useful online calculator that works out the pp when you put the info in, anyway i cant believe that very thin slice of white bread is 2 pp i love a bit of toast in the morning :( ive worked out that i can have 18-20 points a day.

I stuck to 18 points yesterday but i went to bed hungry is there anything i can do to fill my self up ? i really dont like going to bed hungry :(

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 25st0lb G: 16st11lb
Hi Maria well done in starting pp.
I've just started pp for first time last week . But I'm joining classes tomorrow . Ive done WW last year and lost 100 lbs but done a lot of damage to that. Anyway last time I found its good to fill up right throughout the day having free foods. Like 0 point soups even if your not that hungry. And then the points you eat are not as meagre.
Have a good day today.

S: 13st0lb C: 11st3lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 1st11lb(13.74%)
Hi is it the pro points plan or the old plan as the points you are using dosnt seem like the pro points as you sould be on 29 at least ?

S: 12st7lb C: 10st8lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 27.1 Loss: 1st13lb(15.43%)
your points are too low for pro points!!!

S: 13st7.0lb
Hi everyone im maria :)

Ive started ww pp yesterday but as i cant afford the classes at the mo i have found a useful online calculator that works out the pp when you put the info in, anyway i cant believe that very thin slice of white bread is 2 pp i love a bit of toast in the morning :( ive worked out that i can have 18-20 points a day.

I stuck to 18 points yesterday but i went to bed hungry is there anything i can do to fill my self up ? i really dont like going to bed hungry :(
The minimum amount on pp is 29 daily and 49 weekly points. This only goes up with weight / height / age etc. x

Hi everyone i posted a reply earlier but it hasn't come up.

By the sounds of all your messages it sounds like im doing it all wrong :( can anyone help me work out how many points i should be having :)

Maria x