• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more



Hi im new

#2
hi Ami i'm new to but im not going to the classes im just doing it from here well trying to i only started yesterday has i've 2/3 stone to lose for my wedding in june and my hen do in may where i've been told everyone is dressing up in moulin rouge so my weight has got to come off well good luck in ur weight loss :) x
 
#4
Emmab77 said:
hi Ami i'm new to but im not going to the classes im just doing it from here well trying to i only started yesterday has i've 2/3 stone to lose for my wedding in june and my hen do in may where i've been told everyone is dressing up in moulin rouge so my weight has got to come off well good luck in ur weight loss :) x
I have to lose weight as my husbands brother is going to get married in July! I ideally want to lose 1 stone and half :-(
Do you think that's possible if I stick to SW?
Wow your getting married...good luck xxx
 
#6
1st 7lbs is Definately achievable by July! You can do it :)
I'm hayles - also a Newbie to minimins and look forward to sharing your journey with you!! :) xxxx
 
#7
CupCake85 said:
1st 7lbs is Definately achievable by July! You can do it :)
I'm hayles - also a Newbie to minimins and look forward to sharing your journey with you!! :) xxxx
I had a cheese and onion pasty from greggs today feel soooooooo bad :-(
 
#8
Dont feel bad about it Hun, we all eat things in spur of the moment and feel bad afterwards just put it behind you and carry on with the SW plan. Xxxxx
 
#9
It's just one 'less than great' choice Hun, it hasn't ruined your plan or even your day...just that particular meal! Make a extra good choice tomorrow for breakie or lunch and you'll feel better and more positive!

Stick at it! you can do it!!:)

Jo x
 
#13
I have to lose weight as my husbands brother is going to get married in July! I ideally want to lose 1 stone and half :-(
Do you think that's possible if I stick to SW?
Wow your getting married...good luck xxx
Hi i think u can do it :) i've even joined a thread on here whats to do with wii fit and u have to put how many hrs u would like to do a month then then each time u do it u change ur time on it i really enjoy it so i'm hoping its gonna help me anyway good luck xx
 
#14
Hi ami

I'm pretty new to mini mins too and have been following Sw since the summer I had lost a stone and 5 but managed to put 6 back on coming off plan over Christmas :( am back on it now and very focussed! The plan is amazing and a stone and a half is absolutely doable by July! I've still got a stone to go so am hoping to do that by April..... We'll see! Good luck with it

Amy x
 
#15
misskimmy said:
Hi I'm new joined slimming world yesterday x
Hi misskimmy, welcome to sw and mimimins! I rejoined a couple of weeks ago, now lost just over 8lbs. Wishing u lots of luck xx :)
 
#17
My first weigh in last night... But I only lost 1Ib! Was a bit disappointed, as I have been exercising as well. :-(
Don't be too disappointed Ami, stick with it and I'm sure you will be fine xx I'm fairly new myself, but there are some very experienced dieters on here who would be more than happy to help you if you have any questions :)
 
#18
hi am starting again did try slimming world in summer but not properly only for few weeks so decided to give another go and give this forum another go as found really helpful last time been doing slimming wolrd about two weeks with just books but am joinin class on tues !!
 
#19
xxkate83xx said:
hi am starting again did try slimming world in summer but not properly only for few weeks so decided to give another go and give this forum another go as found really helpful last time been doing slimming wolrd about two weeks with just books but am joinin class on tues !!
Hi, and well done on deciding to take the plunge again! I would certainly recommend sw...I did it b4 (several times) and lost weight each time, but through my own fault put it back on again. I have to attend a class...I simply don't have the willpower on my own, but there are also lots of successful dieters on here who do brilliantly on there own. Hope u enjoy yr class, and good luck :)
 
#20
xxkate83xx said:
hi am starting again did try slimming world in summer but not properly only for few weeks so decided to give another go and give this forum another go as found really helpful last time been doing slimming wolrd about two weeks with just books but am joinin class on tues !!
Welcome back! I did it before too! This time round I only lost 1lb so was disappointed :-(
But sticking too it! Been exercising and trying to eat well.
Here's to a summer of a slimmer us ( lol - not sure if that made sense)
x