Hi i'm new :)

Hi I just wanted to pop in and say hello :)

I'm trying to do EE SW by myself, Im not very overweight so dont want to join a group incase they make me feel unwelcome.

I'm currently 10st 1lb and last year I was 9st 2lb so im trying to get back to that :)

I go on holiday in just over 4 weeks so stressing about the extra weight I have on.

I have tried before but always gave up before my second day :( I have no will power but really want to shift this weight! I started yesterday so im now on my second day and ive just had my dinner and the chocolate in the fridge is calling me but will try and not give in and have my muller light and fruit instead. Ive already had an Oreo and 4 haribo star mix sweets today :(

Hi minimadmum!
I struggle to avoid tempting treats so I find it helps to plan ahead and have lots of healthy options around to pick at. My current favourite is frozen grapes. Sounds strange but really tasty! Also things like sugar free jelly and options hot chocolates are low syn treats. Good luck!

Hi minimadmum!
I struggle to avoid tempting treats so I find it helps to plan ahead and have lots of healthy options around to pick at. My current favourite is frozen grapes. Sounds strange but really tasty! Also things like sugar free jelly and options hot chocolates are low syn treats. Good luck!:)

Ooops! Posted twice! Sorry ;)

Hi thank you :) is sugar free jelly free or does it have syn value? I bought some today but will make it up tonight for tomorrow :) it doesn't help that I work in a supermarket so treats are always easy to get :(

I think it is 1.5 syns per sachet (sugar free). Not sure why, but its quite filling for not too many syns :)

hi minimadmum
im in the exact same boat as you, although i weigh 2 lbs extra, im trying to gradualy get down to around 120 lbs, im not great at it it seems the more i try the worse i get :(
however with a bit of motivation on this i think i might be able to do it, the less weight you have to loose the harder it is apparantly?
thats what someone once told me anyway.
hope you do well xx

Hi Gemma

Yeah Ive heard its hard the smaller you are :( I always hear of people losing 4lbs in the first week but I know that this will be unrealistic for me :(

what day do you weigh in? Im doing at home on Mondays. Normally when I try to diet I weigh myself 3 times a day but im really trying hard not to weigh myself in between.

i hadnt decided, but i guess monday is a good time for me.
i was weighing myself daily but i need to stop as its not realistic, i need to see some results not just the same thing everyday lol.
xx

I'm off to Spain at the start of June, we will be at a private villa so no one else but hubby and kids will see me in my bikini but I want to feel good about myself :)

you should do fine i will try to add you, as we are in a similar situation really. not sure i can do it now though it doesnt seem to let me, i think maybe its the same as views peoples profile you need 50 posts xx

Back