Hi I'm new

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by skinnymam, 23 July 2011 Social URL.

1. skinnymam

skinnymam Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(20.65%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Hi, after thinking about it and preparing for it for a while I've started liptrim tfr.

I did it before and lost 2 stone. I had a baby boy in September 2010 and then he spent quite a while in hospital with a cardiac problem. He's doing fine now, but I've piled on the weight. I'm back at work 2 weeks and have been eating well and probably lost a few pounds...but I'm miserable with this extra weight and its killing me to see all these skinny mams around me! So I'm taking drastic action and I'm determined this time to go all the way with it!

Its great to read the stories of those who've got to their goal, really gives me a lift!

I've just had my first shake and had a pint of water through the day.

Last time I was on it I heard you can use coffee granules to make the vanilla shakes into lattes...is that still the case???

Thanks,
    Skinnymam (Soon!):)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bignic3001

bignic3001 Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.56%)
    Welcome Back, as you know it's hard work but it's worth it.

You can add coffee to the vanilla shakes, best to melt the coffee granules first before adding the hot water and vanilla shake.

How long did it take you to lose 2 stone last time. I'm hoping to lose 2.5 stone and only been doing it 2 weeks and lost 13lbs so far but don't like the thought of doing this for more than 2 months!!

4. minnieme2012

minnieme2012 Member

Skinnymam - I know exactly what u mean about seeing yummy mummies around - I managed to lose weight to conceive, had awful pregnancy and put on more than had lost in first place. Determined to lose it all now. Today is my day 1. Am hungry but hey ho. Good luck!

5. xxfoofoolafluffxx

xxfoofoolafluffxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st4lb(29.13%)
    Diet:
    startin exante next week
    i was told the coffee has to be decaf though

6. wild321

wild321 Member

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(25.56%)
    Diet:
    lt
    nope you can have any coffee you like I was chewing the beans at one stage last year although I did start to turn yellow and had to cut down on the stuff lol

7. A Better Me

A Better Me Silver Member

hi just wanna wish u good luck xx

8. TobeaSkinnyMe

TobeaSkinnyMe Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(6.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    HI

Just read my old lipotrim bag with all the important info on it - its said coffee (it stated that it doesnt have to be caffine free)

once its black and the tea is leaf not fruit then you are okay..

best of luck!!! xx

9. skinnymam

skinnymam Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(20.65%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Thanks all, heading into day 3 now, getting a lot of headaches which is a bit of a pain. Feeling a bit weak but I know the energy will kick in soon. Still determined to do this!! It took 7 weeks to lose two stone the last time.

Have not strayed, but put a crouton in my mouth friday night without thinking while clearing up after dinner...its amazing how much we don't realise we are even eating! I spat it out in horror seconds later!

Going to make a "coffee" now!

Thanks all...just looking forward to first weigh in now!

10. Nikki040280

Nikki040280 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hey guys sorry to but in. I am going to be starting back on it tomorrow and feeling really nervous any words of advice x

11. A Better Me

A Better Me Silver Member

hi nikki, just wanna wish you good luck for 2morrow hun, just keep sipping water hun thats the only advice i can give u really, keep busy, and when it gets tough come on here to moan to us lol xxx

12. skinnymam

skinnymam Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(20.65%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    On day three Nikki, hoping I'm over the worst. Go to bed as early as possible so you won't get the nighttime cravings! I'm sitting here procrastinating, but now I'm off to bed! By the end of this I'll not only be thinner but younger looking from all the beauty sleep :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.