Hi I'm new...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Kazzie73, 23 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Kazzie73

Kazzie73 New Member

Please could someone help on how i do the bmi tracker which is on most of your set ups. Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

Hi hun go to tickerfactory.com xx
  4. sweetiex

sweetiex Member

How to setup your weight tracker in your signature

Hi please find below what the administrator has put on a previous thread hope this helps.

Go the website http://www.tickerfactory.com and set up a weight loss ticker by following the instructions, filling in your weight and goal, and create your own. On the finished page it gives several different versions of what to hylight and copy. Pick the BB code version , hylight it, then right click and copy.

Next go you your profile on this site, UserCP(in the blue bar above on the far left), click edit signature, and then paste it in your signature. Click save and your good to go ;)

Your tracker will now appear at the bottom of every post you have!

5. Kazzie73

Kazzie73 New Member

Thanks all i will do that now.......xx:)
  6. abz

abz Gold Member

welcome hon :D

abz xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.