Hi im new

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by lynsey2510, 26 February 2009 Social URL.

1. lynsey2510

lynsey2510 Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st4lb
    Current Weight:
    24st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(1.98%)
    Diet:
    Slimming word
    Hi all, just thought id introduce myself. Im Lynsey, 31 and need to lose quite a bit of weight, tired lots of ways but here iam trying again, hoping this time will be it. Hope you dont mind me joining. Is this a busy forum? Any ideas on meal plans for me? Will be starting tmrw and doing an online shop this evening! Hope to talk more.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. preetone

preetone Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.47%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    i think the best thing for me was jst counting my calories for a few days. see how many you are eating, try weeding out the caroies that really are a waste after the first few days. then you will need to find lower calorie substitues for what you are eatting to bring your count down. i think it will ease you in to CC in a gradual method.

4. refresh

refresh Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.5%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    Hi there, good suggestion from preetone about finding out wasted cals. If you looking for extra help with meals search here on minimins or use sparkpeople.com.I have just started using it, its free, plans your meals for you, tells you whats on your shopping list and all that jazz pretty good. I dont let it rule me thoug it just check the cal son the food im going to eat and adjust the amounts. google is your friend...my friend lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.