Hi I'm the newbie

Indigo.seahorse

Hello just a note to introduce myself, I've just joined Slimming World due to encouragement from one of my friends who is also on here. In my first week and it's SO hard!! :cry:

Hi!

I'm on Green but would like some ideas for Red days as I'm missing my meat....:eek: Green seems easy and most filling! Potatoes!:)
Any ideas are welcome.........:D

Thanx

Hi and welcome to both of you :)

I follow red mainly and so can give you lots if ideas! As long as you are eating lean meat you shouldn't worry, it's free. If it's lunch ideas you're looking for then I usually have Morrisons eat smart chicken (free), with salad and cottage cheese....or prawns and cottage cheese (I'm cottage cheese mad!!)....I basically use lots of varieties of lean meat and spice it up.

You can pretty much adapt most recipes to suit SW....just experiment, and have a look at the recipes section on here. There are so many great contributors on there that you'll be spoilt for choice!

K xx

Hello and welcome!

I'm a mixer - do red and green as it suits. Occasionally, when pushed, I do extra easy too! But get your head round the original plan first then test the water when you're confident.

There's so much you can do on the SW plan that you should never be bored and if you're stuck for ideas, check out the recipe section, there are masses of meal ideas.

Good luck - post regularly and keep us informed on how you're getting on!

:D

Thanks girls! I op for original cos it's easy, I think slimming world is an easy idea-ish!, I find it hard for me cos I can't just nip to fridge and chomp on what I'm used to! More of a savoury tooth then sweet , altho I've not had anything sweet this week and I reaaly craved something today and I've just synd 3 dairy box chocs! My craving over!... You are giving me inspiration as your weight loss is great!

I'll keep you all posted, a little nervous about my second class in case I've not lost anything! Was anyone else like this?

Hugs :)

Hi mate :D

So glad you joined this forum. You're going to love it.:D:D

Thanks girls! I op for original cos it's easy, I think slimming world is an easy idea-ish!, I find it hard for me cos I can't just nip to fridge and chomp on what I'm used to! More of a savoury tooth then sweet , altho I've not had anything sweet this week and I reaaly craved something today and I've just synd 3 dairy box chocs! My craving over!... You are giving me inspiration as your weight loss is great!

I'll keep you all posted, a little nervous about my second class in case I've not lost anything! Was anyone else like this?

Hugs :)

I think everyone gets nervous, no matter how long they've been doing it! It keeps us on our tippy toes though! :D

Welcome and Good Luck with your SW journey x x

Hi Indigo.seahorse I am also on my 1st week, wi is on Thurs, but I'm so worried incase I've not lost!!! Stuck to green plan 100% so must have lost although you start to panic cause not once hav I felt hungry on the plan!! Must be years of thinking I've got to starve to lose weight. Good luck at ur wi.

hi their, im exactly the same, started sw last thursday n i so nervous about the wi on thursday-im soooo sooo hoping ive lost something!!! as ive been really good lol, good luck
laura x

Hi and welcome! It's a great board here with lots of support.

Back