Hi in singapore.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Grimskunk, 28 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Grimskunk

Grimskunk Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.11%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi everyone.I finally managed to complete 7 days after soooooo many false starts thanks to my craving for tea w/milk & sugar not food actually.I dono how i manage to resist the tea this week i guess it is all in your mind.My weight when I started was 76kg and now I am at 73kg. I am bit worried because I am meeting my friends tomorrow for dinner so i hope i can stay strong enuff to resist and just drink water.Anyways just wanted to share.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Well done for doing your first week .... I too have had so many restarts - so know where you are coming from!

Good luck for the meal - ask for a large jug of iced water and keep sipping.

4. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    Good luck and well done,just be strong x

5. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

congratulations to you! well done. Try to remain focused on why you are doing this. Have a pack before you meet up with your friends and if you have bars, take one with you. Drink alot of water. You can do it. Wishing you good choices tomorrow night

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.