Hi ive been recommended by people on the dibb

minimandi

:)So thought i would just pop in to introduce myself, as you can probably guess from my username my name is Mandy but this spelling was already taken hence mandi being used.
Basically i have done slimming world years ago with success but have since tried doing it by myself wich has led me to become the heaviest i have ever been:sigh:
so on Tuesday this week i joined and hope to lose some weight for my cruises to the Caribean in Oct.
Hope you havnt all fell asleep and i look forward to joining in with your community.
Mandy x

Hi Mandy, Im Caroline. I joined sw for the first time last Monday and am really enjoying it so far. Have my first weigh in tomorrow and Im really nervous! Look forward to getting to know you, Im new too - joined yesterday! xx

Hi Mandy, Im Caroline. I joined sw for the first time last Monday and am really enjoying it so far. Have my first weigh in tomorrow and Im really nervous! Look forward to getting to know you, Im new too - joined yesterday! xx

Hi Caroline try not to be nervous im sure you will be fine, i have done sw before but there wasnt a forum so im looking forward to using this as a tool to help.
Let me know how you get on.
Mandy x

thanks for the welcome Irene.

:D:D well just been for my first weigh in and i have lost three and a half pounds and im really pleased with that.;)

Back