Hi ive just joined today

james1

Hi to all,
my name is james and i have just joined the foum today. I am too overweight and i really want to lose weight. i weigh 200kg which is alot i know and now im actually sick of being so fat. ive had enough of people starring at me and laughing at me because of my weight. I find it really difficult to get up and sit down. i even find it hard putting my shoes on because i'm too big. Please could you help me with losing weight and help me overcome my problems. i would really appreciate it if you could help me it would mean alot.
thanks
james

Hi James, welcome aboard. You will find lots of support on here and tips to help you start shedding. Just making small changes will help and lead to you finding a plan that suits you.

I'd suggest you take a trip over to the WEMITTS thread and you'll find another James on there who started at a similar weight to yourself and have shed a huge amount of weight. I think his thread is called "A whole load of weight to shift" or something like that.

Good luck and keep posting.

Hi,
thanks i havnt decided on a diet plan but im looking through some, and thanks i will have a look and i will keep posting.
james

Hello and welcome to minimins :)

Have you considered slimming world? I think it's a great plan. There's so many options for you explore. I wish you all the luck in the world xxxxx

Welcome James.
I have just come back after being away for a year or so and have put all my weight back on again. This is a great forum and people really build your confidence. When you are feeling low, come on here and people will help you.
Sounds crazy but it really does work. It helped me lose over 4 stones in about 6 months.
Lets work at this together.

Back