Hi ive just order my starter pack

Raye

Hi

I Lost 2 st with the Cambridge plan but I didn't like my consultant. It was also getting very expensive to have the four packs a day, I prefer to completely skip eating real food.

I have taken a month off and put on half a stone and I cannot believe how horrible I feel about myself again!

I am going to start on Wednesday as the pack will come on Tuesday. I go on holiday three weeks from then - do you think it is possible to lose a stone by then?

Any advice on this plan would be really appreciated

Thanks x

Hi Raye
I only just started sns on Tuesday so am in no way an expert, but I think that there are loads of people who have lost a stone within the 1st 3 weeks of sns, but I think it depends on loads of things, how heavy you are, how much you've got to lose etc. Good luck though :)

Hey there, welcome :)

I lost a stone in 4 weeks (just over actually) and I was cheating a little (extra packs here and there), so there's no reason why you can't do it in 3 weeks. It will depend on your body of course and how quickly it lets go of weight! If you don't quite make it to the stone, you'll be pretty close I imagine :)

Relax and enjoy and maybe ask your body to work with you on this so you can achieve it :) good luck!!!

Back