Hi joined today

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by chantelle90, 17 July 2011 Social URL.

1. chantelle90

chantelle90 Full Member

Hi everyone,

My name is Chantelle and I have just joined today. I'm starting slimming world tomo have planned meals etc and have all stuff just can't attend meetings so doing it on my own. had a baby 14 weeks ago and need too lose between 6-8 stone so have a long way to go but determined to get there

Xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gemmma

Gemmma Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.53%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Hi chantelle,

I have about that to lose to, have you ever done it before?..i have, and the first time round i thought it would take forever...it didnt...so its not really as longer way to go as you think :) you will be nice and trim before you know it...good luck hun! xx

4. chantelle90

chantelle90 Full Member

Hi Gemma,

Thanks for the reply, I have tried SW in the past but struggled with red and green days but love the extra easy plan. It's a bit daunting having so much to lose but I'm desperate to be slimmer :). What diet are you following? Xx

5. Gemmma

Gemmma Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.53%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    I have a few probs with slimming world! firstly is our local rep who runs the meetings is around 3 stone over weight herself and if you have ever seen little Britain....well she is a bit like that...she also works at our local super market and seems to magically appear at the self serve checkout behind us whenever we had a cheat day! so going to the weigh ins were out the question! Also my dear husband to be has around the same as us to lose and he is a NIGHTMARE with fruit and veg and all things good...I just got sick of the tantrums at tea time! and if both of you are not on board nothing will work SO...this time round its slim fast, with a very well planned nutrionally balanced breakfast instead of dinner, then dinner one or two days a week...he is much better with breakfast foods.....

Im at my wits end too, Ive got it all off before then moved in with OH and put 6st on in a year, previous to that I had been big all my life so knew no different, now i do...now im twice as miserable than i was the first time round! xx

6. babypat

babypat Gold Member

Hi welcome and good luck on ur weight loss journey.

7. chantelle90

chantelle90 Full Member

Oh dear at the slimming world consultant what a nightmare haha. I have tried slim fast but Im not a fan of milk or milk shakes so I found it very hard. I love fruit and veg tho so being able to eat loads of them works for me :). How long have you been doing it for and are you seeing good results?

8. Gemmma

Gemmma Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.53%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    First day today! joined yesterday! i will keep you posted! , Thats just it, diets are so individual i think thats why i lot of people find it hard (myself included) it surprising how many people are on the wrong one for them, so easy to give up when you're not seeing results...x

9. chantelle90

chantelle90 Full Member

Do keep me posted it will be good to motivate each other. Good luck on your first day :)

10. Gemmma

Gemmma Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.53%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    you too! x

11. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Good luck with SW. Congratulations on the birthf your baby.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.