Hi :) Just come to SNS from Cambridge and need some advice please :)

gorgehun80

Hey everyone- so I have just done 3 months on cambridge diet and lost nearly 4 stone. I got to my goal of 9 stone 2 weeks ago but in the last 2 weeks i have not been able to afford to carry on and go up through the steps to maintenance. Hence I have put on 6 lbs through stuffing my face and bingeing!! :( I am NOT NOT NOT going to be big again and I am loving being a size 10 again :) I have just placed my first order for a weeks worth of slim n save products! Ive ordered mainly the crispy choc shakes and the porridge and when i was on cambridge all i had were their choc shakes and their porridges! Im doing 3 products a day and small meal just to get this 6 lbs off so im back at goal and then i want to stay on 2 products a day plus 2 of my own high protein meals to stay at my goal weight! Does anyone have any tips on best ways to make the shakes/porridges etc? Or any tips in general on this diet? or has anyone else come over to SnS from cambridge? All comments appreciated :)

Thankyou xxx

I have read your story on cd! Looked at your pics yester! You have done amazing!!!!!! Sns is do
Much better than cd as you can have a small protein meal and the snd meals are great! I have previously done ll and cd and this is far the best and the cheapest!!! Welcome!!! X

Hi, I remember looking at your pics on the Cambridge forum and you look fantastic!

I also swapped because of the cost but do find this loads easier, especially having a proper evening meal and sitting down and eating with my boyfriend.

I have found that the oatmeal and porridge cook better in a pan than the microwave as you can cook them to the consistentency you like, I found the microwave took forever as I was constantly stopping it to stop the bowl bubbling over and it never seemed to get thicker

heya Tess:)
I came from CD to slim and save ...after you have done CD its a doddle
My advice would be to use My Fitness Pal (just so you get into the habit of logging things and tracking calories)and keep your carbs under 70g per day(if you want to be in ketosis)
Dont even think in terms of shakes for meals on slim and save cos you can have proper little meals with the veg and protein alowance and the bars are yummy too specialy the lemon and yogurt one.
Unlike CD tho , dont put to much water in when you make your meals/shakes up.
Best of luck hun altho Im sure you wont need it after how well you have done on CD it will be a walk in the park!
x

Back