Hi, Just joined

rosieposie

Hi
I have just joined the forum and am hoping that reading all your posts will give me the will power to stick to a diet again.
I have just ordered 28 days of Go Lower and hope will be really keyed up by time they arrive.
I have yo yo dieted all my long life (cabbage diet et al), the last successes being 8 stone with Atkins & Ros Conley and then lost the regain of 4 stone with L.Life.
Now have to lose 5 stone regained since then.
Haven't been able to stick to a diet for more than 3 days since L Life, & really crave food all the time now.

Hoping all your enthusiasm will sink into me.

Thanks for the welcome Irene

Great weight loss you have achieved, well done

I just joined as well

I am doing weight watchers and I have also purchased the wii fit. I have lost 1.1 pounds in 3 days. WOW Need to lose 30 pounds

Thanks for the welcomes,
Well done Shainah, good start and don't think about how many to lose. As everyone says just look as your small goals that you set yourself.
I'm not thinking about the 5 stone I want to lose, Ugh.
Good news, so encouraged by everyone's comments that decided to start Atkins today until food packs arrive and hoping that all this enthusiasm will get me there.

Hi and welcome to Minimins :) Good luck on your weight loss journey x

Hi rosie and welcome. I did Atkins. :)

Hey Rosie, I am following the Go Lower Programme too. How you finding it so far? Xx

Back