Hi lipotrimers

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by burberry12, 14 March 2009 Social URL.

1. burberry12

burberry12 Full Member

Hi after my first goal was reached to lose the baby weight July 08 i fell off the wagon have been on a few holidays but im now ready to set a new goal get in a size 16 im an 18 now. But since july ive put on 8lb so i want that gone as well.

So my names Lisa and I love food your turn lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yumyum

yumyum Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Welcome back to the wagon lol!!, this is my first time on day 6 now and i think its BRILLIANT!!!, my skin is glowing, i feel soooooo Positive, I'm looking to loose 4 1/2 stone, my baby is 4 he he but still need to loose baby fat!! goodluck xx

4. kered

kered Gold Member

Hi Lisa and welcome back to lipotrim. Good luck on your journey and to get to your first goal of size 16.

5. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hiya lisa welcome back!! 8lbs is really good since July!!

Well I'm chelcie, I loved food... Done lipotrom for 7 weeks and I'm referring on Monday!!! A bit scared about it but since I got all my healthy food in yesterday i've been feeling hungry so here's to hoping I'm ok on refeed and don't undo all my hard work!!

Also I love lipotrim LOL

6. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi and welcome! I am a restarter too! Hoping to do 7 weeks this time and half way through week 2. Loved food (still love food!). Dying to be slim and eating healthy! Roll on the summer (if we get one).

7. burberry12

burberry12 Full Member

updated my sig now ive not done a ticker this time as my goals are dress sizes. Feeling a bit light headed at the momentx

8. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Lisa and welcome back to LT. I'm starting week 11 today and so far so good, no cheating at all! I'm amazed. I was a comfort eater, well actually I ate all the time for any reason whatsoever so really needed to break my bad habits. Think I have now and can't wait to be at goal weight. I have about another 15 weeks to go until I refeed then go on holiday! Can't wait. Good luck, get the first week out the way and you know the rest is so much easier!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.