Hi lipotrimers

burberry12

Hi after my first goal was reached to lose the baby weight July 08 i fell off the wagon have been on a few holidays but im now ready to set a new goal get in a size 16 im an 18 now. But since july ive put on 8lb so i want that gone as well.

So my names Lisa and I love food your turn lol

Welcome back to the wagon lol!!, this is my first time on day 6 now and i think its BRILLIANT!!!, my skin is glowing, i feel soooooo Positive, I'm looking to loose 4 1/2 stone, my baby is 4 he he but still need to loose baby fat!! goodluck xx

Hi Lisa and welcome back to lipotrim. Good luck on your journey and to get to your first goal of size 16.

Hiya lisa welcome back!! 8lbs is really good since July!!

Well I'm chelcie, I loved food... Done lipotrom for 7 weeks and I'm referring on Monday!!! A bit scared about it but since I got all my healthy food in yesterday i've been feeling hungry so here's to hoping I'm ok on refeed and don't undo all my hard work!!

Also I love lipotrim LOL

Hi and welcome! I am a restarter too! Hoping to do 7 weeks this time and half way through week 2. Loved food (still love food!). Dying to be slim and eating healthy! Roll on the summer (if we get one).

updated my sig now ive not done a ticker this time as my goals are dress sizes. Feeling a bit light headed at the momentx

Hi Lisa and welcome back to LT. I'm starting week 11 today and so far so good, no cheating at all! I'm amazed. I was a comfort eater, well actually I ate all the time for any reason whatsoever so really needed to break my bad habits. Think I have now and can't wait to be at goal weight. I have about another 15 weeks to go until I refeed then go on holiday! Can't wait. Good luck, get the first week out the way and you know the rest is so much easier!

Back