Hi, looking for a good free website

AnnMa

Hi, everybody. I am joining you as I am hoping someone on here will be able to direct me to a website where I can both calorie count my own recipes and add it in to a weight loss program.

Basically I want to be able to enter all the ingredients of a dish I am making into a recipe section....say apple pie. Save the recipe and divide into portions which the site would then calorie count the portions of. Later I can then add the said portion into my own food diary.

Hope that makes sense...really I want a combination of 2 sites I have found...Can I post links to illustrate or is that banned for a while to new users?

Hi, welcome to the forum! Sorry i cant help with finding a site but good luck on your weight loss journey :)

Thanks for welcomes and your reply bubblensqueak.

Yes I am using myfitness pal at the moment. I cant make a batch recipe and divide it up on that. I am hoping to find something that does everything they do but adds in the more user friendly features of e-calorie dot co dot uk.
Although I am unable to join that latter site for some reason and save the things.

Yes, thanks for suggesting it, I did look at it and join, but it didnt seem to do what I am after. Might not have found that feature yet though...

Back