Hi LT newbie

Hi there thought id join for some encouragement and advice ..!
I start LT tomorrow for 2 weeks and maybe more depending an im just worried i might struggle for energy when Im working as I have a demanding physical job.

Ive lost a few stone by diet and gym,, I got right down to about a size 10 ! which was great. but unfortunately I was quite poorly over xmas and first half of the year with an infection 3 -4 months and had to stop all gym work,,. now Im stuck at size 14 ish ,, For my job I need to be trim as im a singer and its my living so I thought LT was a great way to go as Id lose the excess weight quickly.

My personal trainer doesn't seem know too much about LT and says I should stick to my low carb an eating around 6 small meals a day .. but its just not working for me.. I think my body has got used to it and the point of doing LT is to give my body a jolt back into weight loss again... Im quite over my BMI right now. And i already like and eat healthy food most of the time anyways. :)

Any advice anyone that would be great..

They dont reccommend doing any strenuous exercise really on this diet...though many people do go on to exercise once there bodies have adjusted to the low calories......but you must take it easy as you may feel light headed now and then.

Good luck xx

Thanks all .. x

Im hoping I dont feel too dizzy! an I have a gym session tomorrow so hope i make it through ok.. I havent been to a chemist I just bought them online. Ive been on diets before including high protein bodu building, so feel Im probably capable of monitoring myself alright.

You need to be careful buying online as you dont know for sure what you are getting in the packs.......especially from ebay. Plus the packs sold on ebay are more expensive....

Back