Hi - My First Day Today

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by shayus, 9 July 2008 Social URL.

1. shayus

shayus Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Welcome..and well done for making a fantastic decision to go on this diet...

Yes, it is normal to feel hungry and lightheaded at the beginning but all these will pass when you get into Ketosis.

No i don't have the water flavour so can't help you on that, sorry!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Norwaygirl

Norwaygirl Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Welcome BettyBoop! The CD is just a great diet! You won't regret the choice you've made! :D :D :D

4. airgirl

airgirl Gold Member

Welcome and good luck with your journey, i'm sure you'll love it. I felt kinda lightheaded and shaky for the first 3 days then by day 4 i was truly buzzing and still am on a high on day 6. Good luck, this site is fab and keeps you motivated.x

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

welcome to minis best of luck with the diet. It is normal to feel like htat for the 1st few days. I have the summer berry water flavour its nice. there is sunshine orange aswell never had that but people say it nice aswell :)

xx

6. abz

abz Gold Member

i have the berry one. it's lovely and great for making ice lollies but use less than they say or it's reaaaaaaaaaaally strong.

abz xx

7. *Louise*

*Louise* Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    is this your 1st week airgirl, im starting on monday.

hope i can lose aa quick as everyone on this site

Louise

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.