Hi neebie question, am i on too many packs?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by rade, 21 October 2007 Social URL.

1. rade

rade try, try & try some more!

Hi i started cambridge on wed and don't think i'm in ketosis yet... i haven't had even liked a sausage!!, have drank over 3 litres of water a day..

i am 5ft 8 - 5ft 8.5 and have been put on four pack a day i am wondering if this is too many? i don't have stinky breath or anything, my friend seemed to go into ketosis real quick - in a day or two...

I'm just wondering if i should cut down to 3 pack a day unitil my weigh in on wed cause i don't wanna be doing all this for nothing ya know? :cry:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Hiya Rade

For your height, you are indeed on the correct number of packs. Don't panic - just have your packs, drink your water, and watch the weight fly off ya!! :)

P.S. Try not to compare yourself too much to your friend - all of our bodies work differently
  4. rade

rade try, try & try some more!

thanks... i think it might be 1 st week jitters!!
  5. longtobeslim

longtobeslim Full Member

Hi rade.four pack is right,i am just under 5.8 i was told i might need four packs but i do ok on three,good luck and keep us posted on how you go on.Lucy:D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.