• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi new and in need of some help please

skinnyme2811

S: 13st10lb C: 13st1lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 0st9lb(4.69%)
Hi
I am about the start with exante and am planning on ordering the months supply from the website.
My BMI is 29.6
Am i right - I have 3/4 products per day around meal times and 2-3L of water a day?
Do i have to add meals at all, if so when? the recipes look great.
Can i drink anything other than water?
I havent managed to find the whole plan written down anywhere yet - as in week 1 etc is there somewhere I could find this? or does it not come this way!
Sorry for all the questions.
Thanks in advance

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 13st5lb C: 12st1lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 21.7 Loss: 1st4lb(9.63%)
Hi and welcome! The FAQ page on the Exante diet website is the first place I would recommend you take a look at to have all your questions answered. There is also a booklet in the resources page to explain the different solutions to you. But you are right. On total solution you have 3/4 packs a day and 2-4L water a day (min. 2.25L) you can drink coffee and tea (both black) and green tea. You can add a meal every 28 days on TS which is 400-600 kcal for a week, although some users on this forum prefer only to add a meal for a couple of days.

Good luck on your first day! We are here to support you when you need it!

Lozza xxx

pjlucy

S: 12st0lb C: 12st0lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 32.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Ive just started today, but Ive read everything in sight lol, Im sure some of the more experienced ladies and gents will be along to help you on your way to a thinner you.

Good Luck

skinnyme2811

Thank you, order is placed so role on tues/wed for it to arrive!

flab-buster

S: 21st2.5lb C: 20st9.5lb G: 10st5lb Loss: 0st7lb(2.36%)
Take a look at the link cybill gave you, that was the first thread i looked at on here actually :) Good luck with your weightloss xx

cloud*

Gold Member
Cybil's link is brilliant, other than that just start a diary & ask as many questions as you like. Good luck xo

keelyjrs

S: 17st2lb C: 16st9lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 40 Loss: 0st7lb(2.92%)
Good luck!! Welcome to the journey. I found it helpful to have a good look around the exante section, the link Cybil gave you is brilliant. I also found it helpful to read other people's diaries as you get a really good idea of how other people have got on, and you usually find lots of questions being answered too

Getslimquick

Been liberated by Exante!
S: 17st0.0lb C: 10st10lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 25.7 Loss: 6st4lb(36.97%)
Go for it, it works.
GSQ

supersalmon

S: 13st3lb C: 11st10lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 28.1 Loss: 1st7lb(11.35%)
I'm new too, keep focussed and your goal in sight. I got some great advice today, to drink 4 litres a day of water.

Hi
I am about the start with exante and am planning on ordering the months supply from the website.
My BMI is 29.6
Am i right - I have 3/4 products per day around meal times and 2-3L of water a day?
Do i have to add meals at all, if so when? the recipes look great.
Can i drink anything other than water?
I havent managed to find the whole plan written down anywhere yet - as in week 1 etc is there somewhere I could find this? or does it not come this way!
Sorry for all the questions.
Thanks in advance
Found you! ;)

Good luck with Exante :D

skinnyme2811

Have added you Hun. Role on thursday am enjoying all the stuff nit allowed on Sw going on theory I want to have everything I know I'll miss before starting

tasha37

S: 14st8lb C: 13st12lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 30.4 Loss: 0st10lb(4.9%)
Good luck, everyone on here is very helpful and very friendly!! Tasha x