Hi, new and nervous.

crooky1307

Hi,

I have previously lost about 4 stone on Cambridge, to be honest I really liked it and felt really good on it. However, the weight started to creep back on and more than two years later I find myself with that 4 stone back on. The only problem is I am now 2 years older and my knees/back/feet are painful and I do think this is due to my weight gain.

I have received my packs today and due to a long booked family meal I won't be starting until Wednesday. I'm sure some of you may disagree but I do intend to build some food into the diet over Xmas, try to be careful and get straight back onto it properly on 1st Jan (is anyone else planning on doing this).

I do find all the support on here great (I have been lurking for a while) and with your help, determination and lots of will power I am ready to give it a go.

crooky1307 said:
Hi,

I have previously lost about 4 stone on Cambridge, to be honest I really liked it and felt really good on it. However, the weight started to creep back on and more than two years later I find myself with that 4 stone back on. The only problem is I am now 2 years older and my knees/back/feet are painful and I do think this is due to my weight gain.

I have received my packs today and due to a long booked family meal I won't be starting until Wednesday. I'm sure some of you may disagree but I do intend to build some food into the diet over Xmas, try to be careful and get straight back onto it properly on 1st Jan (is anyone else planning on doing this).

I do find all the support on here great (I have been lurking for a while) and with your help, determination and lots of will power I am ready to give it a go.

Hello crooky and welcome. I am an Exante enthusiast!!! I too had aching knees, bad back, shoulder pain, headaches, sore feet - generally an old crock or so I thought.

I am now a totally un modest Exante success story, been at my target weight for one whole week, I know, it's early days but I cannot help shouting I FEEL GREAT! I am boasting but where else but on this site can I say I am a success?

I think Christmas on three packets is too hard, a bit like any holiday. I found that it was really important to start three packets the very day I arrived home. So I would chill, for Christmas but then restart without delay. Every extra day off plan just makes it more and more difficult to restart. That's what I found.

I wish you well, it works, you can feel well and lose weight fast. There are tough days, there are easy days but it works better than anything I know. This forum is a great support too, it has helped me so much.

GSQ

Hey crooky, although I haven't even ordered my exante yet I would do exactly the same thing as you. I have got a 4 day weekend away next week so I'm going to start straight after. Then I'm going to be 100% for as long as I can before xmas. Have a few days off then get straight bavk on it. Good luck. xxx

hiya and welcome, you can do it crooky as you've proved when you've done it before. good luck, let us know how your first day goes x

Hey Crooky - and snap!! I did Cambridge and lost 4 stones in 3 months, then had a baby and piled on the lbs!! I managed to lose half of the baby weight, but I thought i'd give Exante a try to give me that boost. I'm on day 3, and I have to say I'm really enjoying it. I don't like the bars but the shakes and soups are much nicer than Cambridge ones!

I'm also planning on have a break over christmas, just christmas day and boxing day, then straight back on it - if i let it drag on for any longer I know i'll really struggle and probably fall off the wagon big time.

Good luck!!

Jo x

Hi Crooky, I started Exante today and apart from slight dizziness have found it not all that hard! Though Im only doing shakes atm they are pretty good though I have found adding sweetener helps! You have proved you can do it before with your fab weight loss on Cambridge so you can do it again! I will be relaxing over the crimbo holidays and probably sart back on Jan 1st... :D Let us know how your first day goes .. Good Luck! x

Good luck! I will be taking a break over christmas probably from christmas eve - my birthday is the 6th of jan so I will see how I go. I just had a forced two weeks off plan and was so worried that I wouldn't get back on track and I have to admit day 3 and 4 were difficult but I am now on day 6 and feeling good! I hope you all have a great week and that your end goal is soon achieved. :)

Back