Hi - New and started Exante yesterday..

jane588

Hi, I've just joined! (sorry if I have posted in the wrong place...)
I started Exante yesterday - and am hoping to lose about a stone and a half. I lost 3 1/2 stone on Lighter Life in 2006 and have kept most of it off till recentley. But I took my eye off the ball (Christmas/ a holiday/ a busy time at home etc) so now I need to shift it. I have tried pretty much EVERY diet in the past and VLCDs and then maintaining with regular exercise is the only thing that ever worked for me. I will try and post updates regularly. Would love to here from anyone. xx

Welcome Jane
Bet Ul find Exante much better than LL
I 4 one do I'm just sorry I wasted so much EUR on LLL as I didn't get d CBT dat was promised and dat I paid 4! Hope u luv d products!! Best of luck
Shoebedoo x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Shoebedoo - thanks x

Ok - so if memory serves - this is the time of day my inner chubster sarts telling me the following....
1) I DESERVE a take away (as i have managed to stick to a diet for a whole 2 days)
2) I should start my diet tomorrow as I am far too stressed to diet at the moment
3)I'm not that overweight
4) My hubby loves me anyway - why not except the extra weight and enjoy life - you only live once.

yep - that's about the size of it - I REFUSE TO LISTEN TO MY INNER CHUBSTER!!

Ha ha
Stop 'procrastinating!!!' (LL buzz words) hee hee
- No time like d present!
- Bikini won't hide any bulges!
- Our husbands don't notice when we've
Made an xtra effort so der not goin 2
notice 1,2,3 stones!!! Der only after 1thg
Ur doin this 4 U not 4 him!
- Ul get lots of compliments!
- U can buy new clothes in d size u want
2 wear!
- u can do this!
Drink lots of water, coke zero , bouillon and Ul b at goal b4 u know it!!

Hi ya, youve done a vlcd before so you know the first few days are a struggle but then its a breeze. And you know how magnificent it feels when you see the scales dropping. And you KNow the scales will drop quicker than any other diet.....the rewards are yours for the taking hun just hang in there.

AND Welcome x :)

thanks Busy!

Yes I am going through the grotty first few days - however, I know it will get better. I have managed to avoid eating any of hubby's take away - RESULT!

Nellyphant - I agree about the soups - especially tomato and basil... yuck

thanks Busy!

Yes I am going through the grotty first few days - however, I know it will get better. I have managed to avoid eating any of hubby's take away - RESULT!

Nellyphant - I agree about the soups - especially tomato and basil... yuck

Well done for resisting, I ahve been relagated to the other side of room as my breath stinks apparently!! Soups are very yuk but the shhakes and bars are ok. Plus you must remember although its tough its not forever x

:welcome:, glad you have joined us all on the exante wagon, sharing your journey on here will help you through the tough times as there is loads of support, i must be odd because i actually like the soups! the only thing i struggle with is the chocolate shakes? anyway look forward to reading about your journey xx

Hi Jane, well done for joining the Exante revolution lol! LL is very similar to this (I did CD preciously which is also quite similar). You know it works if you stick to it & you'll get quick results too! Best of luck with your journey :0)

Hey, what a lot of lovely supportive posts - thanks all! - so today am feeling a bit flat and a bit hungry... but resolute.
weekends are tough as there is a lot of 'food' related events often happening. My mum gives me a hard time if I even mention a VLCD (i'm 37!!! I shouldnt let it bother me) so I havent mentioned it - she is cooking on Monday for the football, so I will need to pretend to eat (how ridiculous!) But I am determined not to let her derail the plan - Busy, you are right, it is not for ever and the weight loss is a real motivation.

Well done Ur doin gr8
Hope I didn't come across as being bossy
OH had peed me off...... Hee hee
Gud luck pretendin 2 eat on Mday ;-)

Well done, good plan to for Mon. My mum is exactly the same just dt mention you dont wanna eat but act as though you are. No matter how many times I try n explain my mum can't understand the concept of ketosis she always like "pooh a little if this won't hurt.

Glad you still have you resolve x

Hi Jane I have started today, think get through week one and we will be ok x

Good afternoon and welcome Jane. Good luck on your Exante journey, onwards and downwards! :hug99: xx

Well done Ur doin gr8
Hope I didn't come across as being bossy
OH had peed me off...... Hee hee
Gud luck pretendin 2 eat on Mday ;-)
HI Shoebedoo,

nope - not bossy - supportive x

ok - so today i checked with some kitostix i got from the internet and I am in kitosis - hurrah!
and did some gardening - so energy levels are going up.

I am not going to be downhearted by the weight i have put on over the last few years - instead I am going to look FORWARS to being able to wear a size 10 again

My inner chubster is saying:
have a high protein meal... It wont matter....you'll stay in kitosis

But it will - i have done this before, a high protein meal today turns into a full on cheeseburger meal tomorrow....every time - EVERY TIME

got hrough the football without eating - luckily, mums on a diet too so she didnt bring round a big pile of fried chicken. I went to the gym today and walk/jogged 2 miles on the treadmill (it took a fair while) I've also decided I like the tomato and basil soups - this is out of nessecity more than anything as they are the only ones I have left until my delivery arrives tomorrow.

Still on track!

Back