Hi new here - Walden Farms products

clararose

Hello everyone, just found this site and am loving your forum. You are seem to help each other which sounds great to me.

I started this diet 1.5 weeks ago and onto cruise now, i've lost 8lbs so far so i'm really happy.

I'd discovered from an amercian site some zero carb/cals/fat products ie mayo, syrup and some dressings, just wondered if anyone else have tried them and if they are allowed on this diet.

Hope to make lots of Dukan buddies on here and share idea's and support :)

CR

Hi hunk its my first day on the Dukan diet its going OK so far and everyone on here is really nice and helpful. Good luck xxx

Hi Clararose and welcome!

I have ordered some of the Walden Farm products from the Low Carb Megastore site here in the UK along with some other things.

I would recommend checking the ingredients online carefully before ordering. Most of the Walden Farm stuff has 0 carbs but do add things such as corn starch etc.. that is a tolerated.

An example, I ordered the Walden Farm maple syrup and the Josephs maple syrup and I don't like the Walden Farm one at all but LOVE the Joseph one but it has carbs. So it is definitely worth checking.

Hi Slimdreamer

Thank you :)

I'll have another look at them, also, i've noticed you used the term 'tolerated' does this mean something specific in dukan world? Thanks

Hi, yes there is a list of tolerated items you can have up to two a day after the attack phase. These are the first things to cut out if your weight loss stalls.

I for one can't have them at all but some can have them and the weight still falls off so worth a try to see how you get on.

I know they are listed here somewhere but can't find it at the moment. The below site shows them and there is an area on her site to ask questions. I think she is excellent! That is along with all the lovely and very helpful folks on this forum, of course. :)

If you don't already, I would highly recommend getting the book. Good luck.

http://thedukandietsite.com/761/dukan-diet-tolerated-foods/

http://thedukandietsite.com/

Last edited:
Back