hi, new here

Just joined the forum here, started ww last night after having lost nearly 3 stone on sw. Thought I was doing ok but seemed to hit a brick wall and unfortunately had a bit of a 'cliquey' group and the group leader seemed to have favourites and when I was down after being ill and really needed help and support she just ignored me so I thought to heck with it, had a few weeks off and had ww recommended so here's hoping I can great to grips with it and get this weight shifted :wave_cry:

Hi and welcome, I hope u like the ww diet. I find its great as u can eat what ever kind of foods you like as long as you count them. And the 49 weeklies are a godsend :D
Good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey n I hope u get all the support u deserve at your new class :)

Welcome to the forum,and wishing you luck with your weight loss goals.

Hello! And welcome! I'm new here. About to start the "Sacred Heart" diet on Monday, I can not wait!! Good Luck to you, and I really hope your new group gives you tons of support!! :)

thanks everyone, so far seem to be doing ok - managing to stick to my daily points pretty easily - in fact some days can't seem to use them all lol - will have to see what the scales say tomorrow. good luck with all your weight losses - whichever programme you're following xxx

Let us know how you do and good luck for wi :)

Back