• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

hi, new here

S: 19st11lb C: 19st11lb BMI: 52.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Just joined the forum here, started ww last night after having lost nearly 3 stone on sw. Thought I was doing ok but seemed to hit a brick wall and unfortunately had a bit of a 'cliquey' group and the group leader seemed to have favourites and when I was down after being ill and really needed help and support she just ignored me so I thought to heck with it, had a few weeks off and had ww recommended so here's hoping I can great to grips with it and get this weight shifted :wave_cry:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Leanne F

S: 13st7.5lb C: 11st5lb G: 9st11lb Loss: 2st2.5lb(16.09%)
Hi and welcome, I hope u like the ww diet. I find its great as u can eat what ever kind of foods you like as long as you count them. And the 49 weeklies are a godsend :D
Good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey n I hope u get all the support u deserve at your new class :)

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
S: 25st0lb C: 18st6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 42.9 Loss: 6st8lb(26.29%)
Welcome to the forum,and wishing you luck with your weight loss goals.

S: 19st4lb G: 12st12lb
Hello! And welcome! I'm new here. About to start the "Sacred Heart" diet on Monday, I can not wait!! Good Luck to you, and I really hope your new group gives you tons of support!! :)

S: 19st11lb C: 19st11lb BMI: 52.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
thanks everyone, so far seem to be doing ok - managing to stick to my daily points pretty easily - in fact some days can't seem to use them all lol - will have to see what the scales say tomorrow. good luck with all your weight losses - whichever programme you're following xxx

Leanne F

S: 13st7.5lb C: 11st5lb G: 9st11lb Loss: 2st2.5lb(16.09%)
Let us know how you do and good luck for wi :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Low Carb Diets 1
Introductions 0
Introductions 8
Introductions 4
Slimming World 1