Hi - New Start Today.

Hi! My name is Alice and I have just started today. I have been yoyo dieting for almost 20 years and I really have to get myself sorted! I have 50 lbs to lose, which is a lot.

My 2 biggest problems are my love of takeaways and chocolate. I also need to start exercising.

I'm going to try calorie counting on My Fitness Pal.

I'm really looking forward to reading all your posts and hope to speak to you all soon.

Bye for now,

Alice

Hi Alice, and welcome!

We share the biggest problems, but everyone on here is really friendly and always have good advice.

What exercise are you planning on doing?

Good luck with your weight loss journey x

Hi,

Thanks very much for the welcome. It's good to know I'm not alone. I hope to go out walking more - if the rain would stop!

It's a bit scary to see it typed that I've been a yoyo dieter for 20 years and I've 50 lbs to lose to get to a healthy weight. I can do it!

Thanks again,

Alice

Hi Alice

MFP is amazing, it is really helping me so far. Feel free to add me - smulho99
Good luck!
s.x

Hi Alice

If it helps, I wish I only had 50lbs to lose! It's good to get creative with the calories. I like stre-e-e-tching them so I don't feel like I've gone without.

Good luck its all good from here on :)

Hi,
Thank-you very much for your good luck messages. It's great to have a chance to chat to people in the same position as myself. Normally at this time in the evening I would be depressed from overeating. Tonight, I feel good sticking to my calorie allowance!
Alice

Back