Hi - New Starter - (well to pro-points)

jimmy's girl

Hi there. I am not new to minimims - I am a defector from Slimming world. I've been messing about with it for over a year now - putting on-taking off-putting on AGAIN . I am not saying that it isn't a good plan - its just not the one for me anymore. I have done WW before and lost 3 stone but like lots of ladies I had my babies (9 & 4) lol and have kept all of the lovely bumps n lumps that come with it. I joined a class last Monday so my first weigh in is tonight. I've found he pro-points fairly easy to follow but would love to here any tips about the plan. Thanks in advance xxx

Good luck with your weigh in! SW wasn't for me either, I either stayed the same or gained, I need portion control.
Lots of yummy veggies with meals helps to fill you up and saves points for some yummy treats :)

Thanks Emzicle ;). Wow on our 1st week's weight loss - amazing!! Slimming world is a good plan but like you I need portion control. I have really enjoyed my first week and and enjoying finding out about all of the yummy food that WW allows me to eat. Hope you have had a good week too xx

jimmy's girl said:
Hi there. I am not new to minimims - I am a defector from Slimming world. I've been messing about with it for over a year now - putting on-taking off-putting on AGAIN . I am not saying that it isn't a good plan - its just not the one for me anymore. I have done WW before and lost 3 stone but like lots of ladies I had my babies (9 & 4) lol and have kept all of the lovely bumps n lumps that come with it. I joined a class last Monday so my first weigh in is tonight. I've found he pro-points fairly easy to follow but would love to here any tips about the plan. Thanks in advance xxx

Hi I'm sherrie with a little girl of 2. I am also a SW defector too. I did Discover plan but not PP. tried a VLCD this morning which I did before my little girl was born. I did The Cambridge Diet and was successful before my little girl was born but this morning I had weetabix and toast with my liitle girl. Just couldn't control it. So I am joining WW on Thursday at 12 noon. How are you finding it? I love the sound of free fruit and vegetables. Sorry I can't offer you any tips.

Hi I'm sherrie with a little girl of 2. I am also a SW defector too. I did Discover plan but not PP. tried a VLCD this morning which I did before my little girl was born. I did The Cambridge Diet and was successful before my little girl was born but this morning I had weetabix and toast with my liitle girl. Just couldn't control it. So I am joining WW on Thursday at 12 noon. How are you finding it? I love the sound of free fruit and vegetables. Sorry I can't offer you any tips.
I've never tried anything other than WW or Slimming world :) so far it's all new and exciting just hoping it remains so lol. I weigh in tonight so hoping for a positive result xx. Good luck and hopefully we could help each other out with tips along the way ;B

jimmy's girl said:
I've never tried anything other than WW or Slimming world :) so far it's all new and exciting just hoping it remains so lol. I weigh in tonight so hoping for a positive result xx. Good luck and hopefully we could help each other out with tips along the way ;B

Yes jimmys girl definetly. I start Thursday at 12 so good luck for weigh in. Sorry took so long to answer I'm watching football. :)

jimmy's girl said:

Hi good luck for weigh in tonight Jimmy's girl sorry I took so long to answer I'm watching footie lol. Yes defo keep each other going and you can tell me some tips!!!

sherrie82 said:
Hi good luck for weigh in tonight Jimmy's girl sorry I took so long to answer I'm watching footie lol. Yes defo keep each other going and you can tell me some tips!!!

Hi sorry not concentrating haha. Put the same answer twice jimmys girl GOOD LUCK!! Keep me posting on how you get on tonight. You'll be grand petal :) x

Hi Sherrie82. Well my first weigh in went well 7lb off - totally flabbergasted :). Delighted but I know there is no quick fix so shall relish my victory against the scales tonight and start the battle all over again tomorrow haa haa. Hope you enjoyed the footie!!! Xx

jimmy's girl said:
Hi Sherrie82. Well my first weigh in went well 7lb off - totally flabbergasted :). Delighted but I know there is no quick fix so shall relish my victory against the scales tonight and start the battle all over again tomorrow haa haa. Hope you enjoyed the footie!!! Xx

Well done you! That's fantastic!!

Thanks Emzicle I am really really pleased. I know I have a looooooong road ahead but just gonna take it day by day :) xx

jimmy's girl said:

Ahh that's amazing Jimmy's girl. How did you do it? Give us some of that willpower lol. Tips needed Jimmy's girl. I've got 7st to lose so im a a slow boat to china lol. Yeah really enjoyed the footie. My little one in her England top haha. Well done and good for you.

Think the willpower will need a boost from you girls on several occasion lol. Last week I used every point available - had my regular Saturday night (chicken chowmein and several vod n diet cokes). I need a plan that allows me to have a "normal" night per week ha!! Thank you so much for all of the support. Onwards n downwards lol xx

Back