Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hi, new to forum and SW

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by CharmedP3, 26 May 2010 Social URL.

1. CharmedP3

CharmedP3 Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi

I joined last forum last night and introduced myself in the newbies section! But I thought I'd come to the SW part and say hi here too!

I started SW a week ago and had first WI last night - lost 5lbs so was very pleased with that. I look forward to getting to know you.

Found some great recipes already... makes this so much more interesting and varied... can't believe how much I can eat and lose weight lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

Welcome, great loss, keep up the good work :)

4. Lovely_Laura

Lovely_Laura Moooooo

Start Weight:
    33st0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    11st0.5lb(33.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome, 5lb is fantastic, way to go! Good luck with the weight loss.:)

5. Eternalflame

Eternalflame Excited about the new me!

Start Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.99%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hello Charmed.

Welcome to the forum and well done on your loss this week :). I lost the same this week (1st week) too :).

Just to let you know we have a support group, for new members "From here to Eternally Slim" and also a team challenge group too, same name, if you fancy extra support and a wee challenge, then you are more then welcome to come to both groups. xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.