• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi - New to forum

hi im new to this forum too,im not doin sw im in weightwatchers and its doing the job for me.just wanted to say hi and if u ever need someone to mail you a bit of encouragement im here:D:D:D
Hi, i'm new to this too! I've been lurking here for a while, and have finally plucked up the courage to join! Everyone seems really friendly and helpful xxx

hi,so how has the week been going for you so far?have you had a weigh in?have you had any good news thats spurred you onto making the next week even better?i hope so.because of this site i have too managed to find my motivation enough to lose weight for two weeks and keep it going so i hope youre doing well too.:D:D
yeah it does take a while to get used to the layout of the site im not really there yet but im sure i will get there as will you even still i have been getting support etc from replying to threads the advantage here is that we are all like minded when it comes to losing weight brill!:D
Hi Guys, My name is leanne and Im doing weight watcher, I have lost 92lbs so far

Life is not a Rehersal!

Welcome and good luck on your weight loss journey...I am doing Lipotrim and doing really well and enjoying it.

I did Slimming World and once I get down to my goal I will probably follow their plan as I find it very good.
oh well done leannemay!what a loss!thats brill i hope one day i will be telling people of a similar loss it is a long road but one well worth going down :D
hi, I'm new too. I used to do slimmingworld and found it really easy to follow, My downfall is i never have the willpower to stick to the diet on days off ..... I wish you luck and welcome

-x-x-x- Catherine -x-x-x-

Gold Member
Looks like we are all together in this we all know how hard it is lose weight. Its good that we can all support each other. Im glad i found the forum. Thanks again to you all for the posts