• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi-new to the forum and just started back with SW

Hi everyone. I did the SW diet a couple of years ago and managed to lose 3 and 1/2 stone. From 16 stone down to 12 and 1/2. My Wife goes to the classes and I pretty much eat what she gives me or tells me I can have. :copon:

We came off the SW diet and did calorie counting for a while. It worked ok at first but became more and more difficult so we are back on SW as of yesterday.

I'm around 13 and 1/2 stone now so would like to lose at least a stone, which would still mean I was a bit overweight but it's achievable and realistic.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Jim

Big Boy
S: 25st0lb C: 13st1lb G: 13st1lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 11st13lb(47.71%)
Cannon Fodder, do I sense an Army connection here? LOL, Welcome both of you and good luck.

Thank you everyone for all your replies and encouragement. Jim, I was in the T.A. when I was younger (and lot slimmer) but I didn't conciously connect my username to that, but well done for picking up on it anyway.

Jim

Big Boy
S: 25st0lb C: 13st1lb G: 13st1lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 11st13lb(47.71%)
Jim, I was in the T.A. when I was younger (and lot slimmer) but I didn't conciously connect my username to that, but well done for picking up on it anyway.
Not hard to make the connection Mate, I was a 25 year regular. :D

S: 21st4lb C: 14st1lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 32.8 Loss: 7st3lb(33.89%)
Hi and welcome to both of you :)
xx