Hi Newbie about to start Exante diet

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by flab-buster, 27 April 2011 Social URL.

1. flab-buster

flab-buster Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi, I have been browsing the boards for a few weeks now and i think its time to introduce myself.

I am Sarah, 24 with 3 little ones and i am due to start the exante vlcd tomorrow, im quite positive about starting it but very nervous too! I have a lot of weight to lose but i need to get the weight gone now so i can run around with my children and to get healthy so i am still around to see them grow up and make something of themselves.

I have chosen exante because it is like cambridge but without having to have someone else weigh me and see how ghastly i am. :cry:

I am a complete novice so i hope to learn a lot from the experienced dieters on here and i look forward to get chatting to some of you soon if you'll have me :)

btw i would like to say that the threads i have read on here so far are so inspirational.

Sarah xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with Exante

Irene xx
  4. sharkbait1983

sharkbait1983 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers Vintage Points
    hi and :welcome: to the boards! Good luck on your weight loss journey
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.