Hi-newbie-Herbal teas-Rooibos?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Amilee*, 13 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Amilee*

Amilee* Full Member

Hello there!

All set-first day on my CD yesterday.
    I have lots of questions.
    Can I drink Redbush (rooibos tea).
    I only drink this normally.
    Can i drink any of the range of "Yogi"
    teas,and in the particular the spicy chocolatey smelling one?Edit-think it contains some chocolate husks-so i can't

I have at least two stone,if not threeand a half to loose.Have set my target at two-then will reasses when i get there,.when I get to size 14 I will look again Does this sound ok?

Woke up very early this morning,trying to hang on for brekkie till a decent hour,drinking redbush in the meantime.Not fruity ones,I know.

How shall I plan my time the next 3/4 days to make it easier?
    Last edited: 13 June 2008
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. abz

abz Gold Member

i don't know about the teas hon. i have been told i can have any leaf tea but no fruit or flower teas if that's any help?

your goals sound marvellous. my goal is 11st 7 which would take me to a bmi of 24.5 i think. juuuuuust under 25 but my cdc said that it was a good idea to get there and see if i wanted to go further.

keeping yourself occupied is a good plan, but don't do anything energetic. this is my third day and yesterday i tried to paint a room and had to keep sitting down. drink shedloads of water. i try and leave my first shake for half 8 my second one until at least half 12 and the third one after half 6 although i could probably have it earlier. i drink 4 litres of water a day and a couple of cups of coffee help keep me going too.

sounds like you are ready to rumble!! (and trust me, if your tummy isn't, it soon will :D)

good luck hon :)

abz xx
  4. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

yes to redbush tea
  5. Amilee*

Amilee* Full Member

Thank you all.Going out soon to the health food shop to get some more herbal teas.

I think i am going to have a leisurely day,beauty treatments (home done stuff) wash and straighten hair,shower,go into nearby small town and have a decaf coffee in my favourite cafe and read a paper.
    Then going down to M&S cos i have just read on UKhotdeals that they have 30% off their ready meals (OH is happy to have these,expensive but the best you can get,and i add a load more veggies for him).I hope they are the low\cal ones too-have to wait and see.I am trying to keep away from the cooker for the next week.
    Last edited: 13 June 2008
  6. Amilee*

Amilee* Full Member

ok-bought some herbal tea,was recommended nettle and mint..yeuk..also got some more roibos and some plain peppermint
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.