Hi Newbie here... old WW

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points' started by Toni007, 12 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Toni007

Toni007 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi Everyone, never joined one of these groups before but the support & advice seems fantastic. Been on off the old Weight Watchers for years & now due to my 3st weight gain I need to get motivated again.
    I know most of the old WW points & cant really justify spending the money when it worked last time. Any hoooo here we go on what will hopefully be a great weight loss journey.
    :) x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dinx

Dinx Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(12.2%)
    Diet:
    WW Discover
    Hey good luck, Im a newbie too...but like you done the discover plan before...worked back then so it should work again now! having the knowledge helps a lot, and kinda makes it easier this time round. Id rather save the money i would use for meetings and spend it on a new wardrobe when i get the bulk off :)

4. Toni007

Toni007 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    hey good plan dinx, just joined team 3 for weight loss motivation on here, think that will really help & actually i'm looking forward to seeing my weight come off.
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.